THE RED LION

438 Bitterne Road

Dates back to 1830's when F. Brooks was landlord.
The present pub was built in 1860's in front of the original building.
Once owned by Cooper's Brewery and later a Watney's house.
Once included stables as it was a Staging Post (resting place) on route to Chichester.

Red Lion Red Lion Red Lion Red Lion