18 Almatade Road (formerly Alma Road)
Originally a Scrase’s Star Brewery property and later Strong’s Romsey Brewery.
When it opened in 1860’s, it only had a 6 day licence (full licence from 13th March 1951).
In 1969 the pub was taken over by Whitbread and closed for good 4th August 1970.
Now a private residence but has retained (thankfully) the ornate bow windows which still bear the name of the brewery.