The Ship

107 Victoria Road, Woolston

Opened in the early 1860s with Tom Smith as the landlord. Built by Aldridge’s Bedford Brewery; that brewery was acquired by Brickwood’s Brewery in 1927, who were themselves taken over by Whitbread’s in 1971.

Closed permanently in October 2017. Now The Star Convenience Store


Mini Basket
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping
Skip to content