The Victoria

Victoria Road, Woolston. Has also been known as the Victoria Inn and Victoria Hotel.

Dates from around 1950 and appears to have been formed from two cottages. Originally a Strong & Co. of Romsey Brewery pub; Strong’s were taken over by Whitbread & Co Ltd in 1969. Formerly the pub was next to one of the gates of the Thornycroft ship-building yard – the yard has long gone and mainly been replaced with housing.

Currently has St George flag painted on front and north side.


50.89490118614714, -1.380376621350066

Mini Basket
There are no products in the cart!
Continue shopping
Skip to content